Arizona Mobile Home Landlord & Tenant Act Information and Relocation Fund
- The Top Ten Reasons Tenants File Petitions
- Mobile Home Residential Landlord & Tenant Act
- Mobile Home Residential Landlord and Tenant Act (Printable Packet)
The Relocation Fund (“Fund”) is administered by The Arizona Department of Housing.
The Fund provides monetary assistance to homeowner/tenants for the cost of relocating their home from its existing mobile home park location to a new location when one of the following events occur:
- Park Closure; Redevelopment of a Park; or
- A tenant may receive assistance to move the home to a new location; or
- A tenant may abandon the home and receive assistance.
- Qualifying Rent Increase; or
- Change in Age Restriction at a Park.
In addition, the Fund assists in the cost of rehabilitating (complying with safety standards) for pre-HUD homes (built prior to June 15, 1976). To qualify for rehabilitation assistance, the home must be moving from one Park to another Park in Arizona and the home owner's income must qualify. Please refer to Arizona Revised Statute § 41-4008 for more detail.