The Arizona Department of Housing administers programs for Housing Partners who apply to the department for funding. The majority of the agency’s programs are federally funded and the agency receives no State General Fund support. The agency is also home to the Arizona Housing Finance Authority and the Arizona Home Foreclosure Prevention Funding Corporation.
ADOH does not own or build housing but rather manages funding for the programs through for profit and non-profit developers, faith based organizations, service organizations, and state, county and city entities who apply for funding and meet criteria developed by state and federal law.
General Public members might be interested in the homeownership programs offered by Save Our Home AZ and the Arizona Finance Authority; apartment rental information through Socialserve.com, and the programs of the Arizona Public Housing Authority.
Department staff are also available to answer your questions by phone.
- Press Releases Articles about ADOH and related housing articles
- Mailing List The agency maintains contact lists for distribution of current information.
- Photo Submission Instructions for submitting photos to be featured on publications.
- Speaker Requests Staff are available to speak at events. Complete and submit this form.
- Logos and Images ADOH logo files for download.
Application for Funding
Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) for vendors interested in doing business with the agency.
Public Records Requests
Procedures that must be followed to request an accommodation from the Department for public records.
Contact ADOH to report incidents of suspected fraud.