For Program Compliance Requirements contact Juan Bello, [email protected] | (602) 771-1074
For Workshop Registration Information contact Lori Moreno, [email protected] | (602) 771-1061
The LIHTC Compliance workshop is a two-day training, custom-designed for Arizona rules and regulations. The workshop is oriented to allow for one-on-one Q&A with the instructor and ADOH staff. Daily workshop sign-in and continental breakfast will begin at 7:30 am with the workshop beginning promptly at 8:30 am.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING
The 2017 Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP) requires that property managers of Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) projects attend ADOH approved compliance training annually. Developers, co-developers or consultants must attend this training at a minimum of every five years. See the QAP for other approved vendors of this training.
PRICING & REGISTRATION
|Registration Fee: $250
Registration Sign-In: 7:30 am
The $250 registration fee is payable on-line by credit card or by check made payable to the Arizona Department of Housing and mailed to:
Arizona Department of Housing
P.O. Box 6280
Phoenix, AZ 85005-6280
- If you are paying by Credit Card, you MUST submit your complete Credit Card information at the time of registration to avoid cancelation of your registration.
- Payment MUST be received prior to the registration deadline in order to avoid cancelation of your registration.
- Refunds WILL NOT be permitted after the deadline date, but substitutions can be made.
The workshop registration cut-off date is October 10, 2017. To ensure that we have enough manuals prepared for this training, it is important that this deadline is met. Refunds or workshop transfers WILL NOT be permitted after October 10th, however attendee substitutions can be made for this workshop ONLY.
NOTE: Should the class registration number begin to exceed what ADOH and the trainer, Zeffert & Associates, considers conducive to a positive learning experience, we may close registration before the October 10th deadline. We have determined that this class will not exceed 100 attendees.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Desert Diamond offers a meeting package that includes continental breakfast and lunch both days. All training materials are included in the registration fee.
Registrants are encouraged to bring a writing instrument and calculator.
We have arranged a block of rooms at Desert Diamond Casino & Hotel October 24-28, 2017.
Rates starting at $89 + tax.
Hotel & Room Amenities:
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Free Airport Shuttle Service
- Business Center
- Refreshing Pool & Hot Tub
- Fitness Center – Open 24 Hours
- Unlimited Gaming Excitement
- A Variety of Dining Options – One Open 24 Hours
- Concierge Service
- Double Pillow Top Mattress & Premium Linens
- In Room Safe (Laptop Size)
- Complimentary Internet Access (Wireless & Data Port)
- Refrigerator & Coffeemaker
- Large Work Desk & Dual Line Speaker Phone
- Hair Dryer & Make-Up/Shaving Mirror
- Cable TV Iron & Ironing Board
You may also call the reservation line at (877) 777-4212 or (520) 342-3012 & refer to the
LIHTC Compliance Workshop 2017 Room Block Rate.
Reservations must be made by October 2, 2017. Room availability and special rate may not be available after this date.
ADA and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
If you need accommodations for physical mobility, sensory impairment or language needs in order to participate in this meeting, please contact ADOH at (602) 771-1000. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting is appreciated.