ADOH has implemented mandatory on-line reporting for all LIHTC multi-family rental developments. Most affordable housing software systems can be uploaded into the ADOH system. You will need to check with your provider to ensure they use NAHMA Standards. If they do not, all of the tenant information will need to be entered manually by the March 15th deadline.
By March 15 of each year, property owners must submit the annual report which contains the following:
- Payment of the Compliance Monitoring Fee.
- The Annual Owner’s Certification of Continuing Program Compliance Form provided by ADOH.
- Management Agent’s Annual Compliance Training Certificate.
- An updated Property Contact Sheet on a form provided by ADOH.
- The annual Utility Allowance Schedule as of December 31st of the reporting year.
- Income and rent limits used as of December 31st of the reporting year.
- Leases for household occupying units for less than 6 months in the reporting year.
- Initial certifications and 2019 recertifications for households over 140% of the income limits for the family size in the reporting year. 2018 and prior over income household documents need not be submitted.
- The Owner’s audited Financial Statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, and cash flow statements) for the preceding year evidencing financial capacity and solvency. Financial statements must be submitted, in PDF format, via the Financial Statement Upload Portal.
Each property must be registered separately and must have a valid and unique email address. Please follow the directions below to start the registration process:
- Log into https://mfweb.azhousing.gov/auth/login
- Click on Click here to create one
- Complete all the requested information including User Name and Password. Each property must have their own log-in User Name and Password.
- Enter the Property Name under Organization Name.
- Once the request is submitted, ADOH will grant access to the property. You will receive an email when the process is complete.
Those needing web training, should contact Corinna Waddell, [email protected].
Beginning with the March 15, 2019 annual report you will have the opportunity to upload your documents to the ADOH website. You will need to create one singular PDF file to include all of the required documents or a compressed ZIP file. That file must contain items 2 through 8 from the list above. Your file must contain the name of the property, not the ownership entity, followed by “YE2019 Annual Report”. For example; XYZ Apartments, owned by ABC Holdings, LLC, should submit a file with the naming convention of XYZ Apartments YE2019 Annual Report.
The Compliance Annual Report Portal can be found on Helpful Links to the right of this page.