License renewal is required every year on the date specified on your current license certificate. Please look at the “Date License Renewal is due” stated on your license certificate. This is your renewal date. You must renew your license by that date.
- The Department does NOT send reminders out.
- Renewal is the responsibility of the licensee. Your “Renew By” date is located on your license certificate. The “Renew By” date will remain unchanged for as long as you hold the license.
- If you wish to renew by mail, but are unable to print a renewal form from our website, please contact the Department at (602) 771-1000 to request a complimentary renewal form be sent to you.
- If you have had a change of citizenship since your last renewal, you must provide us with proof you have the right to live and work in the United States and this proof must be submitted with your completed renewal form and renewal fee.
- If you have had a name change since your last renewal, you must provide the Department with acceptable evidence of the name change. Acceptable evidence may be in the form of a copy of your current driver’s license showing the new name or copy of your current U.S. passport showing the new name AND a copy of your certified divorce decree or a copy of your certified marriage license or a copy of any other certified court document in which the court granted your name change.
- You may not renew your license more than 90 days in advance.
- All renewal certificates are good for one year from the date of issuance.
- The Department does everything possible to ensure that its website’s on-line renewal options function properly. In this pursuit, we request that you contact the Department at (602) 771-1000 if you discover an error has occurred. Should the website or renewal certificate show that you have renewed your license for two years instead of one year, please contact the Department so that the website can be corrected and a new renewal certificate, showing the corrected next renewal year, be issued and mailed to you. Once you receive a corrected renewal certificate, please destroy any license certificate that shows incorrect information.
- Licensees who renew online are expected to print their renewal license certificates after doing so.
You can now renew online through a credit card (VISA or Master Card only) by selecting Electronic Renewal.
After you have received confirmation that your payment has been accepted, log back in to your license number in order to print your renewal certificate. Select the link titled, “View Current Cert”. Your renewal certificate will appear. Select the “Print” option.
RENEWAL BY MAIL
If you need to renew by mail, please download the appropriate form and follow the instructions:
Dealer, Manufacturer, or Installer: Business License Renewal Form
Salesperson: Salesperson License Renewal Form
The forms are provided as electronically fillable PDFs. You may enter the information before printing the renewal form or you may print the renewal form and then enter your information.
The Business License Renewal Form must be completed and signed by the Qualifying for that Business License.
The Salesperson License Renewal Form must be completed and signed by the Salesperson.
The renewal check is to be made payable to: The Arizona Department of Housing
Mail the completed and signed renewal form, with your renewal check, to:
Arizona Department of Housing
P.O. Box 6280
Phoenix, AZ 85005-6280
You may access the current Fee Schedule if you have questions about your renewal fee.
Please contact the Arizona Department of Housing at (602) 771-1000 if you have any questions.